1. There will be a charge of $10 for the re-printing of a certificate.
2. If a former student needs to re-take a safety course and the elapsed time has been one year and one day from the date of the first course taken, the price to retake the safety course will be 1/2 off the current price. If the elapsed time is over one year and one day, safety class will be the current full price.
3. A student who has signed up for a class and cannot or does not attend or needs to cancel, that student may pick the next available date to take class. The student must take class within two months (60 days) of signing up for the original class or their seat will no longer be available and there will be no refund.
4. If a student would like a complete refund then the FSA must be notified one week (7 days) by e-mail email@example.com prior to the class date. If the student does not receive a response from the FSA within 12 hours, the student must call 617-605-6328. If the notification is less than one week but four days prior to class, then 1/2 the total will be refunded. If notified less than four days prior to class then no refund will be issued.
5. Any student that shows up to class 15 minutes after the start time will not be allowed into class.